Comment on page
Base Stats and Attributes
Building blocks of your demigod!
Each character class has 6 Base Attributes:
- 1.STR (strength) - increases ATT and DEF
- 2.INT (intelligence) - increases AP
- 3.DEX (dexterity) - increases MS and CRIT
- 4.CON (constitution) - increases HP
- 5.CHA (charisma) - increases monster drop rate, does not increase Base Stats
- 6.WIS (wisdom) - increases MP and MP recovery
And 7 Base Stats:
- 1.HP (hit point) - amount of damage your character can take before death
- 2.MP (mana point) - power to use special abilities
- 3.ATT (attack) - increases normal attack damage
- 4.AP (ability power) - increases ability damage
- 5.DEF (defence) - decreases incoming damage
- 6.MS (movement speed) - increases mobility
- 7.CRIT (critical strike chance) - chance to double damage output
Base Attributes affect the character's Base Stats. For example, rolling high strength upon minting means that the character's attack and defence will be high. Rolling high charisma increases the chances of the enemy dropping legendary loot etc.
Since certain character classes have distinct play styles, they benefit from particular, not necessarily all, Base Stats. Warriors benefit from increase in HP and Defence, making them more difficult to kill. Mages benefit from increase in MP and AP, allowing them to cast more magical spells and increase ability damage output.